Premium MTM Kit 4 - #43.5011
This premium MTM Hydro Gun Kit offers a Ready-to-Use solution for professionals looking to upgrade their gun and lance setup with a few of the best pressure washing accessories on the market. This Spray gun and lance kit comes with our 18” Plated Straight Lance, SG28 Easy Pull Spray Gun, and most importantly, multiple adapter options to ensure the kit will fit flawlessly on a variety of pressure washer hoses. The all new 15mm Twist Plug adapter offers you a consolidated option to adapt to proprietary M22 fittings that, previously kept you from upgrading the stock guns provided by the manufacturer. This premium setup offers you three options to quickly connect to the hose outlet and cross multiple lines of pressure washers from commercial grade to residential washers in big box stores. Be sure to note the contents shown in the image before purchasing as your washer may have a different outlet fitting at the hose.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including DINP and/or DEHP which is know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The products we sell are not intended for use in potable water systems and are only for industrial non-drinking water applications.
- Cam Spray
- Karcher – Select models may require other fittings not included
- SunJoe – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Hydro Tek
- Pressure Pro
- AR – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Stanley – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Dewalt – Select models may require other fittings not included
- 14mm & 15mm M22 Plug adapters converted to 3/8” QC Couplers
- Fittings installed
- SG28 Easy Pull Spray Gun
- 18" Plated Steel Straight Lance with boot and fittings
- 4,060 PSI Max
- 320°F Max Temp
- 12 GPM
We Also Recommend
MTM Hydro 3/8" QC Brass Coupler x M22 M 15mm Plug #24.5004
MTM Hydro 3/8" QC Brass Coupler x M22 F 15mm Twist Coupler #24.5005
Premium MTM Kit 1 Pro - 50' 4,000 PSI #43.5008